Monday, May 18, 2009

This Ain't Red Lobster

Completely out of the blue I got an email from "Dan, the Lobster Man" informing me that I could get Free Filet Mignon. Naturally, I was intrigued. Turns out they're not just offering steak, but steak with a side of lobster! All for the low price of $77.95! That's right folks. For $79.95 you get:

One 6-7 oz. Maine Lobster Tail
One 6 oz. Filet Mignon Steak
20 oz. New England Clam Chowder
One 5 oz. Chocolate Lava Cake
One Sea Sheller and Seafood Fork
One Lobster Bib and Moist Towelette
FREE Clarified Butter
Lobster Gram Cooking Manual

Courtesy of

If anyone's looking for an early Christmas present for me, look no further. But wait, that's not all! I even learned about something called "Lobster College." Unfortunately it's sold out, but maybe I can enroll next semester. For even more lobster based amusement, take the lobster quiz.

Thanks for the laugh Dan. Maybe someday when I have enough money I'll take one of everything, but until then I'll just request a catalogue so I can drool over the pictures.

1 comment: