Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ballys, Buffet, Burgers, and Blackjack

Just started to come out of my jetlagged funk so I want to write while it's still fresh in my mind, although I'm not sure where to start. I can't believe we managed to do everything that I wanted to do in a weekend. The highlights:

1. See the Bellagio fountains at night.
2. Eat a burger.
3. Eat at a fantastically over the top buffet.
4. Get a spa treatment.
5. Play some blackjack.
6. See a show.

In true Wilma style there were plenty of foolish stories and misadventures galore. Logistically, I still can't believe how well it worked out. If you're going to Vegas 1. Stay at Bally's and 2. Use travelocity.

We could not have been in a better location. Smack dab in the middle of all the action so we walked everywhere and it wasn't as pricey as nearby Bellagio, Ceaser's Palace or the Mirage. The room was nice and big and the pool/spa was awesome.

Travelocity is a "G" as Betty would say. They hooked me up with a free round trip shuttle from the airport, a $30 hotel credit, and a discount/VIP seating at the show we picked.

I have to say, this was one of the best birthdays I've ever had. Seeing the fountain show at the Bellagio made me feel like a kid at Disney World for the first time. But with hookers.




No comments:

Post a Comment