Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Reflections

Have to post again because I won't be back on the blog until Tuesday. I've been collecting my thoughts on this whole vegan thing.

1. You'd be surprised at the things that you normally eat that are vegan.

2. It only works if you like and are able to cook and go grocery shopping every day. Eating out or even buying prepared foods is pretty tough.

3. Vegan bread isn't always easy to come by.

4. I'd like to reduce the amount of eggs and cheese I eat. They weren't as hard to cut out as I thought they'd be.

5. I do cook dinner most nights and wouldn't be opposed to try and cook vegan dinners a few nights a week. Breakfast and lunch were considerably harder.

So wish me luck as I head off to sin city. In my absence I'm hoping that the blog won't be totally neglected. I know we've all been eagerly awaiting the first installment of "Betty's Bargains" and I've been promised something from Sam (Slack)heap for days now. I'm counting on Dino to hold down the fort, and hey maybe he'll even have some words of wisdom of his own to share.

Lastly, if I eat steak in Vegas it stays in Vegas right? Isn't that the rule?

No comments:

Post a Comment