Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Guest Blogger Betty Presents:

Cheap 'N Healthy...Do these words belong together?

Last year around this time I joined Discovery Health’s National Body Challenge to get back in shape. It is a great online resource for weight loss tips, healthy recipes, answers to common questions about health and exercise, and you can even get a pass to Bally’s Total Workout to help get you into a workout routine. It is definitely worth checking out especially if you don’t know where to start and you want to get back into shape. The other nice thing about this program is that you are sent emails from time to time highlighting articles, recipes, etc that are worth reading. The emails are infrequent enough where I still want to read it but frequent enough that I remember the National Body Challenge.

Today, I was reading a couple articles when I was inspired to write this entry. “Eating Healthy on a Budget” immediately caught my eye but the article turned out to be a bust. I did NOT find it helpful. So I thought it would be a good time for me to write my own segment:
Cheap ‘n Healthy: where to buy foods on a budget and foods to stock up on when you are in a pinch

Stay tuned for Betty’s Bargains….

No comments:

Post a Comment