Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Hello in Blogosphere

Hi,

Welcome to the foolish misadventures of my life. I hope you find it entertaining, amusing, and maybe informative? I am a self proclaimed foodie and as the title suggests the worst vegetarian ever. I don't even deserve to call myself that. If we're getting technical here (I hope not) I suppose you would call me a flexitarian. Well, whatever I am, it's been fun. Read on to learn about my philosophy on food and life in general. You'll hear about why I'm in love with Portland, my brief career as a waitress, birthday lasagnas, but mostly about cooking and eating out in Philadelphia with my ragtag group of friends - Fred, Betty, Barney, and Sam Slagheap to name a few. (No, those aren't their real names.)

Thanks for listening,
Wilma

No comments:

Post a Comment