Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Centennial Celebration!

In honor of my 100th post, I've decided to reflect on some of my favorite recipes. If you haven't noticed by now, I like lists and I like ranking things. I'm not really sure why. But anyways here are my top 10 favorite dishes that I've cooked. I've already written about some, but others are what I call "from the archives." I'll try to provide recipes and pictures at a later date. They're chosen for ease of preparation but mostly taste. And, if I might add, they are mostly vegetarian (or pescetarian for all you sticklers out there.)

10. Shrimp Scampi

9. Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread

8. Roasted Fennel with Lemon and Parmesan

7. Eggs "Mi Rancho" (My version of huevos ranchero)

6. Panzanella

5. Southwestern Rice Casserole

4. Eggplant Parm

3. "Green" Caldo

2. Vegetable Lasagna

1. Vegetarian Chili

No comments:

Post a Comment